- Consultancy on the Brazilian regulation regarding financial and insurance products and services, including rules issued by the regulatory bodies/agencies related to the payment methods market, international payments facilitators, investments, credit, cryptocurrency and insurance;
- Legal assistance for structuring or validating the legal feasibility of transactions and business models for the supply of products and services in the Brazilian market, including payment services, international payments, alternative means of credit and financing;
- Drafting of documents and instruments necessary for the structuring and development of the business, such as contracts, agreements, policies and regulations, involving shareholders, suppliers, customers, partners, regulatory bodies and agencies and regulated entities;
- Assistance on registering, obtaining authorization to operate and regularization of companies, products and services before regulatory bodies/agencies and regulated entities, such as the Brazilian Central Bank, the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM), the Private Insurance Agency (SUSEP), the Inter-banking Payments Chamber (CIP), the Central for Custody and Financial Settlement of Securities (CETIP);
- Assistance on administrative procedures and consultations before competent bodies and regulated entities involving regulatory issues in the financial and insurance products and services market;
- Follow up and monitoring of federal, state and municipal bills before the House of Representatives, the Senate, State Assemblies and City Councils;
- Drafting and presentation of technical notes before committees, state representatives, mayors, city councilors and representatives of regulatory agencies, aiming at improving bills and regulations in force.
INNOVATIVE FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BASED ON TECHNOLOGY